WeFirst Manifesto – Ten Core BeliefsBeing Human, Collaboration, Society, Sustainability, Systems thinking
- An inter-dependent, global community requires an expanded definition of self-interest.
- The future of profit is purpose.
- Technology is teaching us to be human again.
- Consumers want a better world, not just better widgets.
- Brands must become architects of community.
- Brands must become day traders in social emotion.
- The evolution of revolution is contribution.
- We cannot separate living and giving if we hope to build a better world.
- Life’s necessities must generate the necessities for life.
- Prosperity is not the wealth of a few but the well-being of many.